During a New Moon, the Sun and the Moon are exactly conjunct. On Monday 28 October at 3:38 AM UK time, we have a New Moon in Scorpio. New Moons provide a new starting point for ventures and projects that usually come to fruition within a six-month perios but can culminate as soon as on the next Full Moon.
Scorpio energy is about all things taboo: sex, death, debt (other people’s money) and what we truly, secretely feel is important to us… Because these are the subject matters that tend to lurk in the very depths of our psyche, Scorpio energy is also where we find the greatest potential for personal transformation.
7 Things About the Scorpio New Moon
- There may be a ‘Tower moment’ as far as your deepest held values are concerned. You may realise that if you truly wish to end up where you desire to be in 2020, you have to make room for it by letting go of much you used to believe was important or even essential. This is due to disruptive Uranus in Taurus being in opposition to the New Moon in Scorpio.
- You are likely to find out just how capable you are at persevering and working persistently toward your goals (Mars square Saturn).
- This New Moon in Scorpio invites more transparency, intimacy, passion and vulnerability in close romantic relationships (Venus sextile Pluto) and yet the relationship may be disrupted by one party wishing for greater levels of freedom (Uranus opposite Moon). Where the chips will fall depends on your own respective natal charts in this instance. Either way, don’t underestimate how deeply intense and passionate this New Moon will be!
- Things that have been kept secret will come out, both on a global and a personal level. Many of the things that will vanish completely at the Pluto-Saturn conjunction on 12 January, 2020, are already beginning to crumble and dissolve and part of the reason for that is that they could only stay operational due to the masses being kept in the dark.
- The New Moon is happening in 4 degrees Scorpio, foreshadowing next year which is a universal 4 numerology year. The emphasis on the 4, as well as the Mars-Saturn square puts a big focus on work and breakthroughs in this area… IF we are willing to work hard and lay solid foundations. We must also be willing to allow for that which no longer serves us to fall away. The foundations we build now must place us in alignment with Source and the Highest Good of All or they will crumble all over again at the start of next year.
- The corresponding Major Arcana card for this lunation is XIII Death (Scorpio) which shows us what a powerful New Moon this is in terms of transformation, death and rebirth. Feel free to reinvent yourself entirely – Uranus (The Fool) is there to help as well!
- The 2019 New Moon in Scorpio is THE best lunation this year to release any form of addiction or any old destructive patterns and habits, and to choose a more conscious approach in the choices you make. This lunation has a really strong BREAK FREE element to it thanks to the opposition of Uranus. You may also find that you are more dialled into spiritual solutions than usual to long-standing problems thanks to Neptune in Pisces being sextile Saturn in Capricorn. It will be easier than usual to forgive yourself and set a new course.
CLICK HERE for your free pick a card Tarot readings for the New Moon in Scorpio. The theme is ‘IMMORTAL BELOVED’!
Love and Light,