A Spiritual Breakthrough and Taking Back Our Power
The Full Moon in Aries on the 13th of October, 2019 is going to bring a massive spiritual breakthrough to anyone who is offering themselves up for it. If you have been feeling stuck and powerless, this is the day you have the most momentum in all of 2019 to become unstuck and take your power back.
7 Things You Need to Know About the Full Moon in Aries 2019
- Full Moon in Aries forms a T-square with Pluto in Capricorn and Sun in Libra. The sqare to Pluto is what brings the momentum for transformation. This energy is available to all but only those who choose to work with it in conscious awareness will truly benefit from it.
- This lunation takes place on th 13th, bringing in the energy of the Divine Feminine (13 Full Moons per year/13 weeks in each season). The 13 vibration can be used to break free from anything blocking your soul from full alignment with Source.
- The Tarot cards most strongly representing the energy of this lunation are: Death (13; Scorpio/Pluto). Judgement (Pluto/Element of Fire). The Emperor (Aries) and Justice (Libra).
- The T-square is happening at 20 (Judgement/Awakening) degrees of Cardinal signs. MASSIVE energy for consciousness awakening!
- The Archangels to work with are Azrael (Pluto), Sariel (Aries) and Chamuel/Camael (Mars).
- While Full Moons are often seen as the culmination of a cycle and a time for release, the energy of Aries makes this a good time of the year to set new intentions, especially concerning personal power and pioneering anything new that wants/needs to be born into the world.
- Your intent for this lunation sets the tone for the role you will play as an individual for the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn on the 12th of January in 2020.
Channelled Message from Archangel Azrael for the Full Moon in Aries
Beloved, you are the hero in your story here on earth and if you have felt less than fulfilled on your hero’s journey thus far, now is the time to level up. You are ready to own your power.
You are not here to be in a constantly reactive state, affected by everything that is happening around you. You are here as a catalyst for change and as someone who will put their mark on the world, leaving a legacy for future generations.
Imagine yourself on your death bed, drawing your final few breaths. What will you be glad that you finally plucked up the courage to do? What one thing are you giving yourself a pat on the back for completing in spite of tremendous inner resistance?
This work begins now. This is where you stop looking around for approval and comparing yourself to others. This is where you align so perfectly with your I AM presence that you start to radiate out into the world, from your solar plexus, heart and throat chakras.
CLICK HERE for your individual pick-a-card Tarot and Oracle readings for the Full Moon in Aries!
Love and Light,