Are you feeling a bit lighter, a bit more ready to take off on your next big adventure or get a creative project off the ground? That could have a little something to do with the influence of tomorrow’s Gemini Full Moon, opposite Sun conjunct Jupiter in Sagittarius. There is almost boundless optimism in the air.
This Gemini Full Moon is a great time to focus your vision on what you wish to achieve in the year ahead. You will feel the wind in your back and as if anything is possible… which it is when you don’t hold yourself back with self-doubt. There is very little room for the latter now, and if it is there, it will be in an easily managed size that functions as checks and balances on any projects that would mean that you would be overreaching.
As you lay, the cards out in the hot air balloon Tarot spread pattern below, I want you to imagine letting go of any doubts or regrets you have… They are the sandbags that keep you anchored to the ground… It’s time to drop them now. If you wish, you can choose two or three cards representing your ‘sandbags’ and place them below the spread, signifying your readiness to leave them behind and take flight. The sandbag cards could also represents things that you have struggled with in 2018 and definitely feel done with as we move into 2019.
You can do this spread for a specific long-term goal or you can do it as a general guidance spread in which case the final card is a clue about where to focus your energy in order to maximise your potential.
The Gemini Full Moon Hot Air Balloon Tarot Spread
- How I’m stuck in the mud.
- How I’m ready to take flight.
- What to release during the Waning Moon Phase
- What to embrace to allow my vision to expand
- A strength that will carry me higher
- Outside influence that can assist me
- How to make the most of the assistance I receive
- Outcome / Where to focus my energy
The Gemini Full Moon Hot Air Balloon Tarot Spread – Sample Reading
- How I’m stuck in the mud – 5 of Swords. I’m in a pattern of reactivity with regards to some of the things that rile me. I’m so ready to move on from this now…
- How I’m ready to take flight – The Chariot. The chariot confirms my readiness to move on and be more disciplined with my time and energy.
- What to release during the Waning Moon Phase – The Hermit. A tendency to isolate myself.
- What to embrace to allow my vision to expand – The Empress. Creativity and socialising.
- A strength that will carry me higher – The Magician. My magick!!
- Outside influence that can assist me – Ace of Pentacles. Finances will improve. An unexpected gift of money.
- How to make the most of the assistance I receive – 2 of Pentacles. Invest wisely and expand my business.
- Outcome / Where to focus my energy – 10 of Cups. I chose to do a general reading, so I see this as my home life improving as I improve myself and align more fully with my soul’s calling. Happy days!
Feel free to share your reading in the comments or in the Tarot Geekery group on Facebook!
Buy the Frideborg Tarot deck Take advantage of the preorder special offer before 1 December, 2018, and buy the Frideborg Tarot deck for only £21.99 – get the Angelorum Tarot eCourse bundle (£19.99) as a FREE gift with your purchase!