The Capricorn Full Moon is the most ambitious Full Moon of the year. It’s a great time to problem-solve, project and plan ahead for issues involving your career, organisation, long-term goals, status, discipline, recognition and politics.
Health-wise, the Capricorn Full Moon is a great time to cast spells for hair, skin, nails and knees.
The 2018 Capricorn Full Moon is a bit out of the ordinary since we have five planets retrograde: Mars, Jupiter, Saturn (ruler of Capricorn), Neptune and Pluto. Saturn and Pluto are both retrograde in Capricorn.
Because of all of these retrograde influences, the usual charging ahead to take over the world that can accompany this lunation is not likely to occur. A more contemplative mode is called for. The Full Moon on Thursday 28 June, 2018 is an excellent time to do some restructuring and reorganising.
I created a Capricorn Full Moon Tarot spread to help you achieve your goals. I made the spread into the shape of a wee mountain since Capricorns are keen climbers 🙂
Capricorn Full Moon Tarot Spread
1. Long-term goal (choose face up or let the Tarot choose for you)
2. What/which area to re-organise to accommodate this goal
3. What is solid and already in place to build on (talents, resources, etc)
4. What support to harness from people and resources around you
5. What outside influence/bad habit to limit in order to succeed
6. What you need to know about developments in the next 6-8 weeks, for good or for ill
Capricorn Full Moon Tarot Spread – Sample Reading with the Morgan Greer Tarot
1. Long-term goal – The World. I need to strive for excellence in all I do and vow to fulfil my potential. This is not the same as perfection; It simply means being keenly aware that every day on this beautiful planet is a gift and that the gifts I have within me must be shared for the Highest Good. The World corresponds with Saturn, ruler of Capricorn. Now that Saturn is retrograde in its own sign, I have a chance to slow down and ponder exactly what I must do in order to fulfil my potential.
2. What/which area to re-organise – 5 of Swords. Choosing my battles wisely in order to avoid an energy drain.
3. What is solid and already in place – The Hermit. Continued and ongoing learning/studies. I’m a student of life, for life. In some of the older Tarot decks, The Hermit is very obviously Father Time (Saturn) himself, so this is a good sign!
4. What support to harness from people and resources around you – 3 of Wands. This is very much about networking with like-minded people… people who share and support my goals. This is where I need to re-focus some of the energy that has been drained away by putting too much energy into battles that I cannot win.
5. What outside influence/bad habit to limit – Page of Cups. Less daydreaming and fantasising, more action!
6. What you need to know about developments in the next 6-8 weeks – 8 of Swords. The retrogrades are making themselves known. Don’t get yourself tied up into knots because you feel as if you can’t see exactly where you are heading or because you aren’t progressing in the right direction quickly enough. Look within for the answers and they will come… when the time is right. Spend less time online.
Let me know if you give this Tarot spread a whirl. I’m happy to help with any positional meaning you are stuck on, provided you give your own interpretation of the spread with the question.