How’s your love life? We all agree that relationships take work and I believe those of us past the falling in love stage of the relationship long for an infusion of romance. None of us expect a Hallmark card to do the trick… so what can we do to rekindle love in our most intimate relationship?
I created a Tarot spread to help figure out how to bring romance and emotional intimacy back into the relationship. Doing this relationship Tarot spread will inspire you as well as provide you with helpful ideas.
1. The first card gives you ideas about something you both enjoy and that you could make a regular daily or weekly focal point for connecting on a more intimate level than asking each other ‘What’s for tea?’ or ‘Did you lock the back door?’ Once you’ve brainstormed over the card image/message, make a point of penciling it in. This first step takes commitment.
2. Card number two gives you food for thought about a topic you could connect over – something to discuss that will infuse the relationship with passion. This will be something that touches you both deeply right now.
3. The third card suggests a new activity or hobby that you could try together. Shaking things up with introducing a new activity is a great way of preventing stale relationship energy and boredom.
4. In the fourth position we find a card that will help you think of new ways of deepening the sensual, physically intimate side of the relationship.
5. Card 5 (or 5 and 6) if you are doing this with your partner, shows you something that your beloved secretly desires. Use your intuition and knowledge of your partner together with the clues provided in the card to figure out how you could please your partner. Allow for new thoughts and ideas to surface as you guess what he or she might secretly be wishing for…
If you do this reading together, allowing the final step to lead to some fun as you guess each other’s secret desires is totally allowed. 😉