I wanted to interview the Victorian Fairy Tarot deck today but I realised that neither of my old deck interview spreads would suffice. You see, I believe the fae themselves have inspired some of the images and if we ask the right questions, we may get a much more personal connection with the fairies as well as the deck.
The spread is inspired by the Faery Star Tarot Spread and the seven cards are laid out in a Fairy Ring pattern:
- Moon – How will this deck work with me on an intuitive level? (You may even be shown your elemental guide here)
- Mars – What is your motivation for wanting to work with me
- Mercury – What sort of messages are you wanting to pass on through me? (Shows which type of readings the elemental(s) behind this deck prefer)
- Jupiter – How will I benefit from working with you?
- Venus – How can I use this deck to bring more beauty, joie de vivre and fairy sparkles into the life of seekers?
- Saturn – What will be my main challenge when working with this deck?
- Sun – Please show me an aspect of yourself that you want me to get to know a better. (If you ask politely and are lucky, you may even see the elemental who is the main inspiration behind this deck)