It’s true what they say, you know:
Don’t try to win over the haters – you are not the jerk whisperer!
It’s also true that the more inspired and the more authentic you become in expressing your inspiration, the more haters you’re going to attract.
What you don’t want to do is give them any attention/energy. You need it all for yourself… This is one of those times when selfishness is completely divine!
Here’s a spread I created to help you get through a divinely inspired project or process without giving your precious energy away:
|Click image to enlarge|
1. You and how you’re coping right now
2. The idea that inspired your current process/project
3. The jerk brigade (naysayers, haters, zombies etc)
4. Support – human and divine
5. Give it to the Angels! Pull an angel card and place it over the jerks with the intention of letting go of any attachment to their input
7. The Quint gives you the best approach. Add up the numbers of the cards and reduce to a number that equals or is smaller than 22
|Ramses: Tarot of Eternity and Doreen Virtue’s Archangel Oracle cards. Click to enlarge the image.|
1. 7 of Wands. You are determined to succeed and may come across as brave and/or aggressive depending on the vantage point of the observer.
2. 9 of Cups. The idea connects with the emotional impact of the latest celestial transits.
3. The Emperor. The naysayers are entrenched in patriarchal, third dimensional thinking. They have a vested interest in preserving the status quo.
4. XX Judgment. Angelic support is available… Just look at the golden Angel in the Judgment card of this deck!
5. Gentleness – Archangel Sandalphon. Shifting the focus back on the healing process all lightworkers are undergoing. These are tough times. Having one’s DNA rewired isn’t something that happens every day and we need to take it easy and surround ourselves only with kind and gentle people.
6. 5 of Cups shows a sleeping man being nudged by his spirit guide in his sleep. Not even the haters will escape the effects of the latest series of celestial alignments!
7. The Hermit. The best approach is to focus on the inner process in order to create a clear channel for Spirit. Once you have handed over the jerk brigade in the loving arms of the angels, this becomes much easier.
I would love to hear from you… How do you cope with haters trying to block the way of progress and/or get you down!