|Click to enlarge|
The Sirian Starseed Tarot – a tool for higher consciousness and soul awakening – by Patricia Cori (creatrix) and Alysa Bartha (artist) arrived today. When I first stumbled upon this deck online a couple of months ago, I got very excited. The theme was right down my alley and the sample images looked very yummy indeed; Tarot eye candy with a spiritual message? Yes please!
I went ahead and placed my pre-order and forgot all about it, so it was a very nice surprise when the set arrived earlier this afternoon. Some decks require a bit of pampering, so when my new Sirian baby arrived I felt compelled to pull out my chakra silk cloth and some of my favourite crystals.
What I wasn’t prepared for was how absolutely huge the cards would be. I took a snap of the Sirian with a regular sized Waite Smith card on top to give you an idea:
|If you think bigger is better, you’ll love the Sirian!|
As you may have gathered by now, this is a non-traditional Tarot deck with many of the card names as well as all the suit names swapped around:
Wands = Flames
Cups = Chalices
Swords = Orbs
Pentacles = Crystals
Page = The Seeker
Knight = The Adept
Queen = The Sage
King = The Master
The Fool = Starseed
The Magician = Indigo
The High Priestess = Higher Self
The Empress = Abundance
The Emperor = Reason
The Hierophant = Guidance
The Lovers = The Lovers
The Chariot = The Chariot
Strength = Strength
The Hermit = Reflection
The Wheel of Fortune = The Great Wheel
Justice = Divine Justice
The Hanged Man = Hanging Man
Death = Transition
Temperance = Alchemy
The Devil = The Shadow
The Tower = The Tower
The Star = The Star
The Moon = Luna
The Sun = Solar Deity
Judgement = Karma
The World = Ascension
But I know what you’re all waiting for now – you want to hear from the deck itself (gender neutral this one!)… So without further ado, I give you the Sirian Starseed Tarot! *cue thunderous applauds*
|Click to enlarge|
1. Describe yourself in three words or less – 4 of Orbs (4 of Orbs): Bringer of Peace
2. How would your best friend describe you using only three words? – 2 of Chalices (2 of Cups): Kind and loving
3. What gift do you bring? – Sage of Orbs (Queen of Swords): Clarity
4. What do you expect in return? – III Abundance: To share your gifts with the world (I’m on a III/Empress Soul Path)
5. How can you help me serve? – Adept of Flames (Knight of Wands): By bringing sexy back. Kidding 😉 !! But seriously – I’m actually kinda’ fun. I can help you connect with people by making them feel good about themselves.
Me: I believe you! lol OMG, I have a crush on you already! And I have a secret to confess. When I was shuffling, I was hoping you would show up! *blushes*
6. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself? – 9 of Flames (9 of Wands): Not really… But I have some questions I would like you to ponder until we meet again. Would it be OK to quote the companion book here?
Are you prepared to stand tall for what you believe in – no matter what is thrown at you? Are you a symbol of truth and valor to others? Can you rally the troops in support of your ideals and goals? Are you fearless in the light of obstruction and opposition? Do you really know your strength?
Me: Thank you for answering my questions and for leaving me with those questions in return. I feel that we are establishing a strong connection already and I look forward to working with you for personal healing and development as well as in readings for clients.
Sirian: It’s been a pleasure!