Welcome to Angelorum! I am Raven (I used to go by the name Lisa–You can read about my name change HERE), and I am genuinely thrilled to have you here. Angelorum means ‘of the Angels.’ This is a sacred haven where I explore the mysterious and enchanting realms of the occult, mysticism, and esoteric knowledge.
My interest in the mysterious side of life was sparked by my grandmother, a natural-born seer and medium of Saami ancestry. She shared stories of encountering fairies and sensing the presence of spirits. I watched her predict the unannounced and unexpected arrival of visitors before they knocked on the door.
I embarked on a journey into the realm of Numerology at 10 years old. This intensified my already profound captivation with the enigmatic world of the mystical arts. The ethereal realm has always had a strong pull on me thanks to experiences like the OBE recounted in this post.
My first Tarot reading
One pivotal moment occurred when I was 15. Doing my first-ever tarot reading for a friend, I uncovered a dark secret of abuse she had suffered. This revelation empowered her to seek help and put an end to her suffering. It was a profound experience that solidified my connection to the metaphysical world.
The next year, my journey led me to the United States, where I spent a year on a high-school exchange program. During this time, I embraced Christianity and joined an Evangelical Baptist church. However, their insistence that everyone who didn’t believe exactly as they did would face eternity in hell soon caused a growing cognitive dissonance within me. Additionally, a traditional Christian framework failed to accommodate the mystical my mystical experiences.
Moving to the UK
13 years after my return to Sweden, I ended up moving to the United Kingdom. By then I had left the church but not realised I was still suffering from Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS). I finally healed completely from RTS in the spring/summer of 2023. Thankfully, it didn’t take long once I pinpointed the underlying issue. The modalities I used for self-healing were EFT, Reiki and working on a Tarot-based art therapy project, the Wyld Godde Tarot.
Allow me to share with you some of the holistic and esoteric qualifications and certifications I have picked up over the years.
- Level 3 Certificate in Person-Centred Counselling (2005): My foundation in person-centred counselling enables me to provide compassionate and empathetic support to individuals seeking guidance.
- Level 2 Certificate in EFT Tapping (2009), followed by a refresher course in 2023. I have a trauma-informed approach to EFT tapping.
- Certified Realm Reader™ (2014): I learned to give insightful readings to people from different realms. It also helped me better connect with discarnate beings from other realities, such as the fae.
- Certified Angel Card Reader™ and Certified Bach Flower Essences Therapist (2015): I have honed my skills in angel card reading and Bach flower therapy, enabling me to provide holistic guidance and healing.
- Jikiden Reiki Certificates (Levels 1 & 2, 2016): Jikiden Reiki is the traditional Japanese form of Reiki. It is more akin to what Usui Sensei taught before Reiki became Westernised.
- Angel Medium Certification (2017): I had the ability to connect with the angels before taking this course.
- Certified Meditation Instructor (2019): Facilitating meditation to cultivate inner peace, growth and mindfulness.
- Spiritual Counsellor, Crystal and Angel Reiki Healer (2022): I have developed the skills to provide spiritual counselling and utilise the healing properties of crystals and angelic energy in my practice.
The Frideborg Tarot Deck
In addition to my qualifications, I take great pride in creating The Frideborg Tarot. My Tarot deck has been recognised and featured in publications like Take a Break’s Fate & Fortune Magazine. Moreover, I had the honour of being a speaker at the UK Tarot Conference in 2016. It was a profound experience to connect with fellow practitioners and share my passion and insights.
I remain committed to continuous learning, evolution, and delivering exceptional guidance and support to all those who seek my services.
The Spiral Pathway
My work with the Tarot is constantly evolving. In some ways, I have come full circle to where I was when I did my first reading. I look at the cards and say what I see, trusting that it is by Divine appointment. And I now fully embrace my calling as a Seer and an Oracle.
As a dedicated practitioner of the metaphysical arts, my mission is to provide compassionate guidance, facilitate healing and support you on your spiritual journey. In my work, I draw upon my vast experience and wide range of qualifications and certifications. This means I offer a unique blend of intuition and expertise to empower you to explore and navigate your consciousness.
With a trauma-informed approach, I create a safe and sacred space for you to share your experiences and seek guidance. Through spiritual counselling, EFT tapping, and energy healing modalities such as Reiki, I assist you in healing emotional wounds, releasing blockages, and finding inner balance and well-being.
Working with the angels, cards and runes I am committed to providing holistic guidance, healing and support. My aim is to inspire personal growth, self-discovery, success and empowerment in every way possible to help you access your highest timeline.
By embracing a non-judgmental approach, I facilitate navigating your own spiritual path with authenticity and acceptance.
My mission is to continuously expand my knowledge, evolve as a practitioner, and deliver exceptional guidance and support to all those who seek my services. Together, we embark on a journey along the Spiral Pathway, where enlightenment, empowerment, and fulfilment await.