It’s true what they say, you know:
Don’t try to win over the haters – you are not the jerk whisperer!
It’s also true that the more inspired and the more authentic you become in expressing your inspiration, the more haters you’re going to attract.
What you don’t want to do is give them any attention/energy. You need it all for yourself… This is one of those times when selfishness is completely divine!
Here’s a spread I created to help you get through a divinely inspired project or process without giving your precious energy away:
|Click image to enlarge|
1. You and how you’re coping right now
2. The idea that inspired your current process/project
3. The jerk brigade (naysayers, haters, zombies etc)
4. Support – human and divine
5. Give it to the Angels! Pull an angel card and place it over the jerks with the intention of letting go of any attachment to their input
7. The Quint gives you the best approach. Add up the numbers of the cards and reduce to a number that equals or is smaller than 22
SAMPLE READING WITH THE JERK WHISPERER TAROT SPREAD
|Ramses: Tarot of Eternity and the Archangel Oracle cards|
1. 7 of Wands. You are determined to succeed and may come across as brave and/or aggressive depending on the vantage point of the observer.
2. 9 of Cups. The idea connects with the emotional impact of the latest celestial transits.
3. The Emperor. The naysayers are entrenched in patriarchal, third dimensional thinking. They have a vested interest in preserving the status quo.
4. XX Judgment. Angelic support is available… Just look at the golden Angel in the Judgment card of this deck!
5. Gentleness – Archangel Sandalphon. Shifting the focus back on the healing process all lightworkers are undergoing. These are tough times. Having one’s DNA rewired isn’t something that happens every day and we need to take it easy and surround ourselves only with kind and gentle people.
6. 5 of Cups shows a sleeping man being nudged by his spirit guide in his sleep. Not even the haters will escape the effects of the latest series of celestial alignments!
7. The Hermit. The best approach is to focus on the inner process in order to create a clear channel for Spirit. Once you have handed over the jerk brigade in the loving arms of the angels, this becomes much easier.
I would love to hear from you… How do you cope with haters trying to block the way of progress and/or get you down!
You're welcome! 🙂
Wow, thank you for this insight. The right message at the right time. Divine Wisdom indeed. Gratitude.
Beyond awesome… love this!!!
Thanks! Enjoy! 🙂
LOVE it! Off to do my reading now…thanks much!
Yay! Go Diane! Gotta love Michael showing up 😀 <3
This spread is truly amazing. I'm facing serious jerk attitudes at the moment and this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It gave me astounding results that will definitely help me. Oh and, for the record, my jerks ended up being represented by the Devil card (which confirms the spread was highly needed!) and archangel Michael showed up to deal with him for me 😀 a-w-e-s-o-m-e
Absolutely! Glad you like the spread 🙂
I think a goddess oracle would also be good as an angel sub. 🙂 Love this spread.
you can use another oracle deck or just leave that bit out – the spread still works and it's fully adaptable 🙂
What do you do if you don't have a set of Angel cards? I love the idea of the spread.
You are more than welcome, Suelena. Thank you for your support and kind words. It means a lot to me! <3
You're a truly inspiration to me! With all your knowledge of Tarot, astrology and healing. And being a mom and sharing your stories of life. All the love you give away will come back to you! Especially now when you let the jerks be taken care of by angels!! Don't ever stop doing what you're doing unless you want to! Thanks for the inspiring spread!