Happy Full Moon in Sagittarius, my friends! I wasn’t going to do a Tarot spread for this lunation but in my meditation this morning, I was shown a Phoenix Tarot spread inspired by the energies of this Full Moon. This Phoenix Tarot Spread can be done at any time you need rebirth and renewal but is particularly powerful now, on the Sagittarius Full Moon which is all about harnessing the power of freedom and adventure so that we can broaden our vision for the bigger picture and get the oomph we need to crack on with our life purpose.
To show you just how powerful this lunation is, I want to share my daily draw with the Thelema Tarot for today’s energy:
DAILY ADVICE TAROT READING 29 MAY 2018
“The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
BAM! Look at the symmetry of these cards. Five Majors out of five… The Alpha and Omega on one diagonal, the God and the Goddess on the other, and The Devil as the central card. All this magick on the Sagittarius Full Moon!
What are you waiting for, Witches?
This is the day you rise like the Phoenix from the ashes to reclaim your power.
Some of you will do it in ritual with others. Some of you will do it in the solitude of nature or your own homes. Wherever you are, know that we are connected and we are a force to be reckoned with.
You will not let anybody demonise you any longer. Because you now see through the illusion of Good vs. Evil. And so you transcend.
Your time is now.
The Phoenix Tarot Spread
- What area of my life needs rebirth?
- What heart’s desire do I need to honour to put myself firmly on the Path of my Destiny?
- What do I need to drop/let go of in order to take flight in this new direction?
- What can be salvaged from the ashes?
- What is left to forgive?
- What grace is there as I take flight?
- What work awaits me as I strive toward excellence and aim higher than ever before?
Phoenix Tarot Spread – Sample Reading with the Thelema Tarot
- What area of my life needs rebirth? The Moon. My unconscious mind. My dreams. My interaction with the Others.
- My heart’s desire. The Hierophant. To learn and to teach what I learn.
- What I need to drop/let go of. The Wheel of Fortune. The idea that my unconscious mind is fated to remain the same and that I’m doomed to recycle the same thoughts/patterns over and over.
- What can be salvaged from the ashes? 4 of Wands. A healing of my bloodline and a stronger connection with my ancestors. A happy home life. Celebrating past achievements.
- What is left to forgive? Ace of Swords. Any words spoken from a place other than love. Negative self-talk. Any broken vows/oaths.
- What grace is there as I take flight? 6 of Wands. Courage and confidence come from taking a risk and trusting my wings.
- What work awaits me? 10 of Wands. Letting go of burdensome thoughts that act as a form of self-flagellation, so that I can complete any projects I begin. Learning to ask for help.