It happens. You go on yet another first date, with zero expectations because you know you’ll invariably feel let down otherwise. Then BHAM! Someone unexpectedly crosses your path who is totally hot and totally into you. Girlfriend, you’d better have a game plan for this. Or you will if you want to see him again. Thankfully, you can use the Temptation Tailspin Tarot Spread for prevention.
This is not game playing, by the way, it’s self-preservation. If you don’t give the guy a bit of time to chase you, he may feel that his ‘prey’ is of little or no value. It’s a well-known fact that many men need the chase to fall in love. He needs to feel that he’s invested. If you’re dating for love rather than sex, you’d do well to remember the value of the chase, at least while most people are operating mainly in the third dimension only (things are set to change for the better and soon!).
You come home after that hot first date that may very well have ended with a kiss since the attraction was mutual and now your head is spinning… Tarot to the rescue!
The Temptation Tailspin Tarot Spread
1. Breathe and do this: Take a few deep breaths to centre your energy. This card represents something you can do to stay centred and focused. Feel free to disregard traditional Tarot card meanings and instead take cues from the card imagery!
2. Your attraction for him/her: This gives you more insights into why you feel so irresistibly drawn to the other person
3. Their attraction for you: This tells you if indeed they are as attracted to you or if they simply have a one-track mind
4. Where it’s going: Gives you a clue about the dynamic in the making and what energies will be at play the next time you meet up
5. Do this to keep on track for love and romance: This is the rubber band you can use to keep that tail from spinning and to make sure things don’t get out of hand. It may simply be something you need to stay mindful of rather than an action to take. Do take a bit of time here to brainstorm and write down the answers that come to you
Feel free to share your own reading below and ask about any portion you may be stuck on.