you give me fever
when you kiss me
fever when you hold me tight
fever in the morning
fever all through the night
It happens. You go on yet another first date, zero expectations because you know you’ll invariably feel let down otherwise… when BHAM! someone crosses your path who is totally hot and totally into you. Girlfriend, you’d better have a game plan for this – if nothing else then to keep your legs shut on the first date! Or you will if you want to see him again…
This is not game playing, by the way, it’s self-preservation. If you don’t give the guy a bit of time to chase you, he may feel that his ‘prey’ is of little or no value. It’s a well-known fact that many men need the chase to fall in love. (Sometimes it’s the woman doing the chasing and the man is the prey!) If you’re dating for love rather than sex, you’d do well to remember the value of the chase, at least while most people are operating mainly in the third dimension only (things are set to change for the better and soon!).
You come home after that hot first date that may very well have ended with a kiss since the attraction was mutual and now your head is spinning… Tarot to the rescue!
1. Breathe and do this: Take a few deep breaths to center your energy. This card represents something you can do to stay centered and focused. Feel free to disregard traditional Tarot card meanings and instead take cues from the card imagery!
2. Your attraction for him/her: This gives you more insights into why you feel so irresistibly drawn to the other person
3. Their attraction for you: This tells you if indeed they are as attracted to you or of they simply have a one-track mind
4. Where it’s going: Gives you a clue about the dynamic in the making and what energies will be at play for the next time you meet up
5. Do this to keep on track for love and romance: This is the rubber band you can use to keep that tail from spinning and to make sure things don’t get out of hand. It may simply be something you need to stay mindful of rather than an action to take. Do take a bit of time her to brainstorm and write down the answers that come to you
Feel free to share your own reading below and ask on any portion you may be stuck on.