He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
~ Marcus Aurelius
The Libra Full Moon is the perfect time to release any blocks to being in harmony with Self (and the Cosmos). Libra rules close relationships, harmony, beauty, balance and justice. The Full Moon is a time for release.
The Full Moon in Libra on 31 March at 1.37 PM BST happens to be a ‘Blue Moon,’ i.e. the second Full Moon in the same month. It is quite unusual to have two Blue Moons in February-March but it is of no Astrological significance whatsoever, so let’s focus our energy where it matters.
The reason this particular full moon really packs a punch for releasing massively unhelpful patterns is because of all the uncomfortable aspects that are made to this moon. Moon in opposition to Mercury Rx can make our thoughts unusually muddled even for a Full Moon. However, you can totally make this opposition work for you if you are willing to go within to face your blocks to harmony. You can read about the other aspects HERE.
The angelic rulers of this lunation are Raguel (Angel of Justice and Relationship Harmony) and Anael, planetary ruler of Venus/Libra. Crystals to work with are blue lace agate for clear communication (Raguel/Throat Chakra) and rose quartz (Anael/Heart Chakra) for emotional support.
Libra Full Moon Tarot Spread
- The main outside influence pulling me out of harmony
- Harmony levels
- The main unconscious influencing my harmony levels (check bottom of deck for further clues)
- Thoughts around this keep pulling me out of whack
- An affirmation about this will help pull me back into whack
- Emotions around this keep pulling me out of balance
- Something I can do to be more in balance/harmony emotionally. Write an action plan and an affirmation if appropriate. You may wish to pull a clarifier or two on this. It is important to read cards 5 & 7 in the context of all the other cards.
Full Moon Blessings )O(