In today’s post, I share a Capricorn Full Moon Tarot Spread to help you achieve your goals and ambitions for the second half of the year.
Capricorn is an Earth sign and Earth is a feminine Element. However, Capricorn has a fatherly and authoritarian energetic imprint. Capricorn is a sign of responsibility and resilience. It’s a sign of preservation, structure, and stability. Capricorns like to preserve tradition. With Pluto retrograding in the final degrees of Capricorn at the time of the 2023 Full Moon, whatever was left for Capricorn to preserve will be broken down.
This is a tough transit and can obviously create resistance. Those of us with a lot of Capricorn energy in our charts may find ourselves wincing at this rather unwelcome revisit. Pluto transits last a long time and so do the retrogrades. Time to buckle up and suck it up, in other words. There really is no other way to handle a Pluto in Capricorn transit.
Culmination and Illumination
A Full Moon is a culmination of energy seeded on the previous New Moon in the same sign. It’s the most potent time for lunar magick, just as the summer solstice is the most potent time for solar magick. The Full Moon reveals that which is hidden. It illuminates the sphere of the psyche and the subconscious mind. Hence, a Full Moon is a good time to do psychic work and to weed out what we need to release on the Waning Moon.
The Capricorn Full Moon is the work-life balance lunation. The Sun in Cancer likes to enjoy the comforts of the home/spending time with loved ones and the Moon in Capricorn wants to make its mark on the world/gain recognition. All Full Moons are about finding a balance between the energies of the two opposing signs.
The Capricorn Full Moon is the most ambitious Full Moon of the year. It’s a great time to problem-solve and plan ahead for issues involving your career, organisation, long-term goals, status, discipline, recognition and restructuring large and long-lasting structures.
Health-wise, the Capricorn Full Moon is a great time to cast spells for hair, skin, nails and knees.
I created a Capricorn Full Moon Tarot spread below to help you achieve your goals and ambitions in the second half of the year. I made the spread into the shape of a wee mountain since Capricorns are keen climbers.
Looking to improve your finances on this lunation? Look no further than the My Relationship with Money Tarot Spread!
Capricorn Full Moon Tarot Spread
1. Long-term goal/ambition for the rest of the year/next six months. Choose this card face up. It doesn’t have to be from the same deck or even a Tarot deck. An oracle card or even a rune will also work
2. Which area of your life do you need to reorganise to facilitate this goal?
3. What resources and/or talents are already in place to keep building on?
4. What in your home environment supports/challenges you?
5. A habit that is holding you back (something to release on the Waning Moon)
6. What to expect in terms of progressing toward your goal in the second half of the year. You can pull a card or two extra to clarify if you feel the need here.