The Relationship Happiness Tarot spread below can be used for any type of relationship and is not limited to love and romance. It was inspired by the Gandhi quote below:
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
1. a & b) What you and your partner are thinking about each other
2. a & b) What you and your partner are saying to each other (how you communicate)
3. a & b) What you and your partner are doing to each other (how you treat each other)
4. a & b) Advice on how to create more harmony between what you think, say and do.
5. Current happiness potential
Be the change you want to see in your relationship! 🙂
“They’ve got no idea what happiness is, they don’t know that without this love there is no happiness or unhappiness for us — there is no life.”
~ Leo Tolstoy
I’d like to think that Tolstoy is referring to the love of the Divine for all living beings. To feel that love in our hearts is life itself.
“Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
~ Guillaume Apollinaire
After all, it is those who self-generate happiness for no other reason than happiness itself who have the greatest chance of relationship happiness too. It’s quite simple, really…