This New Moon in Libra Tarot spread will help you rebalance and restore inner peace and harmony in time for Halloween/Samhain. The New Moon in Libra is the perfect time for a reboot, whether you need a full karmic cleanse or some minor adjustment.
Libra corresponds with the Justice card in the Tarot. The corresponding Archangels are Anael (ruler of Venus/Libra & Taurus) and Raguel (ruler of relationship harmony). Some of the keywords for this card are: balance, harmony, legal action, marriage, divorce, court rulings, decisions, equality, homeostasis
How to Make the Most of the New Moon in Libra
To make the most of the New Moon in Libra energies, there are a few key steps you can take. First, embrace your creativity without reservation. This is a perfect time to explore new artistic endeavours or engage in activities that allow your imagination to flourish. Additionally, prioritise self-care during this time. Practice activities like yoga, go for a walk in nature or indulge in a relaxing media detox. Taking care of yourself both physically and mentally will help you align with the harmonious energy of the Libra New Moon.
Next, focus on rebalancing your relationships. Assess the people in your life and identify those who drain your energy or hinder your growth. It’s important to prune any toxic connections, making room for healthier and more balanced relationships. Set intentions for relationship harmony. This is a good time to manifest a partner who aligns with your truest self if you are single and looking.
Cultivate diplomacy in all your negotiations, ensuring that you approach conflicts with a fair and balanced mindset. By making these conscious efforts, you can tap into the transformative power of the New Moon in Libra and bring more peace and harmony into your life.
11 Simple Ways to Harness the New Moon in Libra Energies
- Be unapologetically creative
- Engage in self-care such as yoga, media detox or going for a walk in the woods
- Write about your feelings
- Give things you no longer need to charity
- Prune your relationships and remove yourself from people who drain you of energy
- Set the intent for relationship harmony or for manifesting a partner
- Focus on diplomacy in all your negotiations
- Experiment with a new esthetic that matches your truest form of self-expression
- Make a point of making your close friends and family members feel truly listened to
- Take a hormone rebalancing bath with Geranium essential oil
- Charge a blue lace agate to help with harmony and speaking your truth
Positional Meanings for the New Moon in Libra Tarot Spread
1. What I need to break up with – This is an influence or relationship that has been holding you back
2. Where I’m out of whack – This shows you what area of your life has been most adversely affected by card number one
3. Who or what I need to team up with – This shows you what will help you restore the balance
4. Effects of lack of harmony in the past – This is what failed due to being/feeling out of whack
5. What I will gain from bringing balance back – This is where/how you can expect improvement now
6. Future foundation for more peace – Focus on this over the next couple of weeks to stay centred
Click HERE to read about my name change.