Chakra Wisdom Tarot – A New Healing Tool
Healing is not a linear journey. Sometimes, a new tool can help us uncover new layers of hurt and pain that need to be sloughed off before we can step into the fullness of our power. The Chakra Wisdom Tarot is one such tool for me, so sending massive gratitude to Tori Hartman for developing this concept.
The Chakra Wisdom Tarot deck arrived in my hands a few days ago. I did a video walk-through of all the cards as soon as I got it. There were some aha moments as I flipped through the cards. The more I play with the cards, the more I see just how powerful this new perspective can be.
For each of the seven chakras, 11 of the Chakra Wisdom Tarot cards have been colour-coded to correspond. So, for instance, for the root chakra, we have all the Aces, all the 8’s, The Fool, The Chariot and Temperance with a red border. You can do a reading for one specific chakra/chakra-related issue with just the cards for that chakra or you can use a full deck. You can also use the cards to tune into which chakra is having the strongest resonance with any given question/issue.
Included with the Chakra Wisdom Tarot guidebook are four Tarot spreads:
- Centring yourself to read for others – A great 3-card spread for being fully present and aware before beginning to read for a client
- Chakra focus – This 3-card spread uses the 11 cards related to a specific chakra. Use this spread once you have discerned which chakra is of the greatest concern to yourself or your client
- Seven Planets – A 7-card that relates the 7 planets of Classical Astrology to each of the chakras. Reversals are read as retrograde influences of the corresponding planet. You can use a full deck or divide the deck up to use the 11 cards specific to each chakra
- Your Path to Manifesting – A 7-card spread that gives you a map of where you are on your journey toward magnetizing and manifesting your destiny. The reversed positional meanings are different to the upright one for this spread, adding another layer to the reading. Using the full deck is recommend for this reading
You can, of course, also use the Chakra Wisdom Tarot with any of your regular, favourite Tarot spreads.
New Structure for a New Age
One of the quirks of the Chakra Wisdom Tarot is that The Fool, though numbered zero, is counted as the first card in this deck rather than as sitting outside the other Majors. Instead, The World has moved beyond the other Arcana and corresponds with the 8th chakra and Uranus rather than Saturn. This fits well with the consciousness evolution we are seeing now, as we approach the Age of Aquarius. Tori has clearly tapped something HUGE here.
The Fool also appears in all the imagery of the ‘Lesson’ stage Major Arcana cards. The other characters, such as the Magician and the High Priestess, which we normally see on their own in traditional Tarot decks, are depicted as guides and teachers to the Fool the first seven Major Arcana cards of the Chakra Wisdom Tarot.
As I mentioned at the top of the post, you can view ALL the beautiful cards of this deck in this video I made. Therefore, I’m not going to post tons of pictures of the cards here. I strongly favour brightly coloured decks and the Chakra Wisdom Tarot is total eye candy with all the bright rainbow colours.
Chakra Wisdom Tarot Deck Interview
1. Describe yourself in one sentence.
CWT: I would like to think that I offer a new intuitive and compassionate perspective on all your life lessons. (Queen of Cups)
2. How would your best friend describe you in three words?
CWT: As the evolved expression of the Anahata chakra energy, my best friend would use the words ‘fun-loving,’ ‘fearless’ and ‘rebellious.’ (Princess of Wands)
3. What gift do you bring?
CWT: The ability to see life as it is from the point of being centred in the hub of the Wheel. This is what you need to expand in the direction of your desire to live from the heart.
4. What do you expect in return?
CWT: That you work hard to manifest what you desire so that you begin to get more positive feedback on manifesting. You are capable of manifesting great abundance. You will always get back as much as you put in. But first you have to believe that you have the power to manifest. Start small and think of persevering with manifesting as flexing your magnetising muscles by acting on your desire to attract certain things into your life. (Knight of Coins)
5. How can you help me serve?
CWT: By helping you excel at what you love most. I help you bring together elements of Tarot and energy healing to create something truly useful that many others will benefit from! (Three of Coins)
6. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?
CWT: I’m here to inspire new thoughts that will help you build a new foundation for moving forward in life. (Ace of Swords)
Me: Thank you!