Important Astro dates this week:
- 23 October – Sun enters Scorpio. Check out my Scorpio Season message from Spirit HERE
- 23 October – Venus enters Scorpio (intensity in romance/secret liaisons)
- 23 October – Saturn stations direct in Aquarius (solutions become available/positive results of previous prudent actions)
- 24 October – Moon and Mercury conjunct in Libra (avoid confrontation)
- 25 October – New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio (more about that + Tarot Spread HERE)
- 26 October – Mercury in Libra trine Mars in Gemini (good day for banter)
- 27 October – Mercury in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn (conflict-prone but can be growth-promoting)
- 28 October – Jupiter Rx moves back into Pisces (good for intuition + letting go of anything that blocks spiritual development)
- 29 October – Mercury enters Scorpio (communication intensifies)
Angelic Tarot Week Ahead Message
The Divine Feminine is taking a prominent place in this week’s reading. The White Dove is not only a symbol of the Holy Spirit (originally feminine) or Shekinah (the Divine Feminine Presence) but also of Venus. Venus plays one of the main roles during the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio this week.
We need Holy Spirit guidance
As the situation around the world gets darker (eclipse season reveals the darkness), things will start getting brighter for those who are guided by the White Dove of the Holy Spirit. In this reading, we have the 10 of Cups symbolising the movement of Jupiter back into Pisces. It is time to let go of anything that blocks our soul’s growth and to earnestly seek spiritual solutions to the world’s problems. This is the task of the Family of Light at this time.
The fish of Pisces show up in the next card too, the 6 of Swords (a solution-oriented card). These two Minor Arcana cards add up to 16, The Tower. If you check my Mary Magdalene post on Substack, you will see that there is no coincidence here. The fish are also connected with Magdala Nunayya.
All in all, these are positive signs, especially together with Strength, another card associated with the Divine Feminine and Christ (the Lion of Judah). With Strength as the action advice card, we are guided to embrace the world around us with kindness and compassion. Together with the 10 of Cups and the 6 of Swords, Strength reminds us that what we do unto others, we ultimately do unto ourselves. Those in most darkness are also in most need of compassion.
We need to keep praying for Holy Spirit guidance so that we know what actions to take that best reflect God’s love in the world in the week ahead.
Strength was our quint last week and is still with us but this time in the cards above. However, the quint this week is another heart chakra card, The Lovers. If you are wondering how this adds up, I use 8 (not 11) for Strength. Thus 10+6+8=24=2+4=6 The Lovers.
Call on Archangel Jophiel to keep your thoughts centred on that which uplifts the heart.
Quote of the Week
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
Affirmation of the Week
I align my actions to reflect God’s love, grace and beauty in the world.