People often get confused about the planetary correspondence for The Moon card in the tarot. So I thought I’d embed the Pisces emblem in the Wyld Godde Tarot Moon card to clear that up. The correspondence for the Moon is The High Priestess.
However, like The High Priestess, The Moon card is also connected with the mysteries of the Divine Feminine. This is because Pisces (Mutable Water) relates to our lunar, imaginative and intuitive self, our dreams and our subconscious mind.
As the final sign of the Zodiac, Pisces symbolises our reconnection to the Divine. Here we karmically come full circle and begin again. We are currently dreaming our next incarnation into existence in the sphere of The Moon/Pisces.
The more aware we become of our hidden, subconscious inner being, the greater our ability to influence our destiny, including our next incarnation. Those who allow repressed fears to rule their current timeline find themselves on a similar timeline in the next incarnation until they pluck up the courage to explore their shadows. People who truly believe that life is fated and out of their control lead predictable lives. Fortune tellers bank on this fact.
In the tarot Major Arcana, The Moon is the 18th Arcanum. (Arcanum means mystery and Arcana is the plural form.) The number 18 reduces to 9, the number of completion.
When I lived in a flat with the number 18 between 2008-2014, I learned many lessons about fear and my shadow self. I worked with the Goddess Hel during that time which was helpful in terms of diving deep into the subconscious realm with acceptance of my shadow.
Pay attention to the numbers around you and how they relate to major themes and lessons in your life. This is one way of working with the forces of destiny instead of allowing them to control you from behind the scenes.
7 Questions from the Wyld Godde Tarot Moon
- What karmic lesson are you currently completing?
- What thoughts about yourself keep you stuck in the past?
- How important are your dreams to you? Do you learn from them?
- What thoughts about others keep you stuck in outdated behavioural patterns?
- What would happen if you just forgave everyone, including yourself, and focused on the future?
- How do you imagine yourself evolving spiritually over the next 12 months?
- What role do your beliefs play on that path of spiritual growth and development?
- List three new beliefs that could serve you better.