Today I’m sharing a Tarot spread for the upcoming Full Moon in Virgo. Mercury is the planetary ruler of the Zodiac signs Virgo and Gemini. The domain Mercury presides over is that of the intellect and communication, though when it is retrograde more of its psychopomp attributes come to the fore.
The Tarot spread I have created for the Full Moon in Virgo puts the emphasis on your mental state but it does so in a way that helps you problem-solve, unblock yourself and release your full potential to be of service because that is what the Full Moon in Virgo highlights for us as individuals.
Sample Reading with the Norse Tarot
1. Your mental state (Mercury) – Prince of Discs: Stuck in a rut but fairly stable.
2. Self-judgement or criticism / How you think you need to be/do better (Virgo) – Ace of Cups: Berating yourself for not being more compassionate in general and with self. Beating yourself up for beating yourself up. (This is very old stuff with my South Node in Virgo and North Node in Pisces.)
3. Mercy (Sun in Pisces) – How to be kinder to yourself – 6 of Swords: Solve one problem at the time. You can’t save others if you can’t help yourself. Focus on problem resolution which you are actually really good at.
4. A dream vision for the future (Sun in Pisces) – 4 of Swords: Peaceful and harmonious relationships.
5. An area where you have already excelled that acts as the foundation for your vision – 8 of Swords: You are literally everywhere on social media and you have a big following there. Use it wisely to achieve more peace and harmony.
6. This will cease to be useful on the waning moon – Princess of Cups: Being oversensitive and/or reactive.
7. This is where it is most useful for you to focus your thoughts now – The Fool: Innovation, freedom, working with big groups of people, or your social media following (especially when Mercury goes direct in Aquarius the day after the Full Moon)