The Flowers for the Beloved Tarot spread is one you can use to look at different ways of giving more in the relationship. So much relationship advice out there is about making sure you get what you need. We live in a society that bombards us with commercial ‘me-me-me!‘ messages… “Because” Say it with me… “You’re worth it!”
It’s no wonder that many relationships soon run on empty when everybody’s in it for what they can get rather than what they can give.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
~ Lao Tzu
Here is the Tarot remedy:
1. What your beloved needs/wants right now
2. What you are already doing giving that is helpful to your beloved
3. Something you could start doing or do more of to brighten up the life of your beloved
4. Something that you need to start doing less of or stop doing because it’s harming your relationship in some way
5. Delight and surprise your beloved by doing this (this weekend, next anniversary, or no other reason to show your love and appreciation)
1. 4 of Pentacles. Your beloved needs to focus on financial security and stability right now. Could indicate being shut down emotionally due to stress or fear of intimacy
2. The Tower. Massive, sudden changes in your life are of benefit to your beloved as they are making it possible to start building for a future together on a firm foundation
3. Knight of Cups. Display your devotion and affection in any number of ways. Spread the romance on thick. He may not be able to reciprocate instantly due to stressful circumstances but he will appreciate it
4. 3 of Cups. Too much focus on having ‘a good time’ could distract him from what needs to be doing right now
5. 6 of Pentacles. Generous gift-giving of the material kind will make him feel treasured. Give him a present that will help him succeed and feel that he has won a victory
Deck used for the sample reading: Gilded Tarot Royale
Love the focus of this 🙂
Perfect timing. I’m deeply worried about someone I truly cherish. I hope this will help me help him. Thanks, Lisa.
You’re welcome, Lídia – I hope it helps you help him! Blessings
This is very interesting Lisa – and I will definitely try it, especially as it is the key focus of my own tarotscope this month! Thank you! 😀
You’re welcome, Patricia – I hope you enjoy working with this spread 🙂
It’s a beautiful tarot, and it’s a beautiful tarot spread. Love is eternal, but it takes sacrifice
Thank you, Eterna. Giving can be seen as a sacrifice… or as a blessing 🙂