We are made of energy and our thoughts give birth to new kinds of energy, so it is no wonder that we need to learn to manage our thoughts and our energy in order to stay healthy and happy. Earth Angels and HSP’s are more sensitive to energy than your average person, even to the point of being able to pick up on subtle shifts in energy, created by the thoughts of people around them.
When they are younger, they are not always aware that this energy belongs to another person and can start feeling agitated or sad for no apparent reason. As an HSP who struggled with a turbulent family life as a child, I know the truth of this. The negative energy in our home was even strong enough to star attracting dark entities that I still remember being able to see up until I was about 8 years old.
Our natural state is pure light and love. However, there are many situations and circumstances that can lower this vibration, block our ability to feel love and dim our light. Prevention is always the best cure so stay away from the 3 G’s – greed (share), grasping (surrender) and gossip (encourage). Your body probably already knows which substance not to ingest to keep the light shining brightly in every single cell but you may wish to learn how to use a pendulum to make sure you eat and drink only that which truly nourishes you.
Below you will find 11 ‘magic bullets’ that can help raise your energy in an instant, no matter what circumstances you find yourself in – because, let’s face it, we cannot always arrange crystals in a grid, put our favourite meditation music on or withdraw to a temple to meditate for 30 minutes or more. Yet, it is crucial that we maintain our love and light at all times… The world needs it more than ever.
So this is for you dear Warrior of the Light…
4 Ways to Raise Your Vibration When You Are Surrounded by Drama
This could apply at family gatherings, during school, at office meetings… Any time or place where power dynamics kick in and egos start jostling for position.
* Ask Archangel Michael to protect you and visualise him cutting the cords to everyone around you. If you like, you can do a cutting motion with your pointer and middle fingers to strengthen the feeling of cutting the drama out.
* Use your breath to ground your energy back into your own being, as part of it may have split off.
* Make a mental note of how your energy got sucked in and ask your Guardian Angel to help prevent it next time.
* Speak your truth. You may think it will just generate more drama but that is not the case. It is not about being in judgment, it is about simply stating your truth in as loving a way as possible so that people can have a chance to understand why you won’t take part in the drama. This does take courage, so again, Archangel Michael is the one to call on for help.
4 Ways to Raise Your Vibration When You Feel ‘Bleurgh’
Typically, we go into emotional overwhelm in times of loss and I’m not suggesting spiritual bypass here at all. Do work your way through the pain and heartache… We are all allowed to grieve – in fact, it’s essential to the healing process. But there are days when we just feel ‘bleurgh’ for no known reason and then it’s good to know that you don’t actually have to stay in that murky place…
* Do something for someone else. This is by far the quickest way to lift yourself out of this type of funk! Think of how you can cheer another person (or pet) up – then do it! It doesn’t have to be anything too advanced or expensive. A smile will do nicely and usually triggers a chain of positive thoughts and events for both the giver and the receiver.
*Divine the underlying reason. Ask your runes, Angel Oracle, or Tarot cards to be a mirror for your soul and show you why you are out of whack. If the real reason doesn’t become immediately apparent, you can always call on your Angels to clarify.
* Breathe it out. Visualise the ‘bleurgh’ in your body. What colour is it? Where in the body is it located? Now breathe in white light to the affected area until the murkiness is dissolved out through the soles of your feet and deep into the core of the Earth.
* Think of three things you are grateful for. Express your gratitude out loud or in writing.
2 Ways to Raise Your Vibration When You Doubt Yourself
Perhaps you did something you regret… even to the point of doubting your own Light. Your wings feel dirty and ragged. You easily forgive others but struggle with forgiving yourself. Remember, you are no more or less ‘perfect’ than anybody else. We are all in need of grace. Luckily for us, there are oodles of it to be had because Mother-Father God and the Angels love us that much…
* Say the beautiful Hawaiian prayer known as Ho’oponopono:
“I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.”
Include everyone in these words – yourself too. Don’t let pride be your stumbling block. It is pride that makes us have higher expectations of ourselves than of others and that is the real reason we struggle with self-forgiveness.
* Do a thymus thump while calling on your Guardian Angel to help release the regret. Simply knock repeatedly on your sternum with your fist while breathing deeply and visualise your Guardian Angel carrying the dark cloud of self-loathing away.
* Magnify the Light within. This final method of raising your vibration is one that my Guardian Angel shared with me in meditation:
Sit with your back straight and your hands in prayer position. Bow your head to your heart (make sure to keep the rest of your spine straight) and lift your hands (still in prayer position) to your face. Place your forefingers over your third eye and your thumbs on your lips. Visualise your Guardian Angel holding the top of your head and the back of your skull in his hands. White light will stream in through the back of the head and spread through your fingers, down into your heart, and out into your whole body. Do this with the intent for grace and forgiveness to fill you completely. You will know when it is done. Give thanks.
I hope you will find this useful. The most important thing to remember is that your Angels are always there for you, so if you can’t remember any of the techniques above, simply call on them to magnify the Light within you once more.
Finally, I would like to stress that these are emergency measures only and should not be used for daily energy hygiene such as chakra balancing, self-healing and meditation.
Feel free to share your own favourite methods of quickly raising your vibration in the comments below!
I have been working with my angels for 14 years and you had a couple of techniques I didn’t know about! THANK YOU! I love that I am always learning something new <3
Cool, glad you found something new to play with! 🙂 <3
Thanks! This site is an awesome ! God send !
Thanks Dave! Blessed Be! 🙂
Thanks Ana. You can call on him as many times as you need to feel his presence. He can be in more than one location at the time so you don’t have to fear ‘hogging’ him 🙂
Great article Lisa!
In going to bookmark it 🙂
I have a question though, how many times per day can we call Archangel Michael?