There’s just something about the Queen of Wands that makes women want to be more like her. She is ultra-feminine and magnetic, yet she exudes power. Well-dignified she is perfectly balanced in her male and female aspects. Let’s take a look at some of the positive and negative meanings usually ascribed to her.
- Confidence and Leadership: The Queen of Wands represents a charismatic and confident individual who excels in leadership roles.
- Creativity and Passion: This card signifies a person who has strong creative energy and passion that can bring success and fulfilment to any endeavour.
- Warmth and Kindness: The Queen of Wands symbolizes a warm-hearted and compassionate person who is generous and supportive to those around them.
- Courage and Determination: This card signifies the ability to face challenges with bravery and unwavering determination, leading to personal growth and achievement.
- Charisma and Influence: The Queen of Wands speaks of a magnetic personality and the power to influence others positively, making it easier to accomplish your goals.
- Dominance and Manipulation: The Queen of Wands, when negatively aspected, may represent a person who exhibits controlling behaviour and manipulates others for personal gain.
- Impulsiveness and Hot-tempered: This card can suggest acting too quickly without considering the consequences and being prone to anger or impatience.
- Egoism and Self-centeredness: When the Queen of Wands appears ill-dignified, it can indicate a tendency to prioritize one’s own needs above others and display selfish behaviour.
- Overbearing and Intimidating: This card may signify a forceful and assertive individual who can appear intimidating or overwhelming to others.
Remember, tarot card interpretations can vary, and it’s essential to consider the entire context of the reading for accurate insights.
Getting to Know the Queen of Wands
The Queen of Wands (Water of Fire) is the most magnetic of all the courtiers. She combines feminine charm with intense sex appeal in a steamy and irresistible mix. She is inevitably found in the spotlight, never doubting for a second that this is her rightful place.
“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
When she chooses a spiritual path, she rises quickly to higher levels of consciousness, thanks to having a natural aptitude for soul alchemy and blending/harmonising male and female energy within. Being divinely powerful comes naturally to her.
Though this Queen does not rely on others, they are quick to help because they are pulled in by her charisma. She is used to getting her own way and if she wants something she will not be denied.
The Queen of Wands likes the best that the world has to offer (think ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’). If ill-dignified, she can allow herself to be used as a poster girl for the worst kind of materialism.
Her divine gift is that she brings female empowerment to all of humanity, not just to women.
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
Basically, she doesn’t care what you think about her and therein lies her true power.
Affirmation: “I own my feminine power.”
Queen of Wands Prayer
Dear Mother-Father God, thank you for feminine warmth, courage and charisma. Help me understand and celebrate the true power of the Divine Feminine in myself and others. Amen and so it is!
Zodiac Sign: Aries – For timing purposes, this card covers the first two decans of Aries and the final decan of Pisces
Element: Water of Fire
Gemstones: Sunstone, ruby and fire agate
Essential oils: Cinnamon, ylang-ylang, jasmine, rose and frankincense
The Queen of Wands in Love and Relationships
This Fire sign lady is not a good match for the faint of heart. She is a natural-born leader. You’re meant to follow her, get it? She doesn’t consciously try to overpower others but her natural charm and charisma make her exude power from every pore.
She has the ability to make you forget about your mundane troubles and want to start reaching for the dreams and possibilities instead.
She is warm and charming.
Her libido is very healthy as she has well-integrated masculine energy.
She likes to manage stuff and can often be found running her own business.
Celebrations are on the menu pretty much weekly. This Queen is all about celebrating life in general and success in particular.
When you walk into a room with this Queen on your arm, you can count on heads turning. She loves a grand entrance with lots of attention.
Details are not her cup of tea. She’ll have the vision and the great ideas but she’ll often try to palm off the actual work on somebody else.
She does have a bit of a short fuse as well as a penchant for drama. In fact, if you are looking for the literal Drama Queen of the pack, she is it.
She has a natural and usually mostly benevolent self-centred nature which makes her very good, sometimes too good, at looking out for number one.
She can be very blunt about your shortcomings if you get on her wrong side. In this area, the Queen of Swords still has one up on her though.
If she’s got it, she will flaunt it and attracting male attention is her lifeblood so it helps if you’re not the jealous type.
Her best match
The King of Swords, because a) he has a brilliant mind and is often well-connected with higher-ups, and b) he’s the least likely to blow up in a jealous temper tantrum.
Her worst match
The Knight of Pentacles as a) he’s very possessive and b) simply not exciting or quick enough.
Situation, Challenge, Opportunity and Action Advice
Situation: A pursuit of passion. Alternatively, there is some serious drama going down here, darling!
Challenge: You are totally fabulous but you would create more of a win-win by toning it down a bit.
Opportunity: A chance to strut your stuff
Action Advice: Time to amp up that charisma!
Click HERE to read about my name change.