Ehwaz is the rune of trust, that can help us harmonise our inner masculine (animus) and feminine (anima). It is known as the horse rune. It’s a great rune for harmonious cooperation. In love readings it confirms that a trusting relationship can develop.
Ehwaz has many holistic healing uses and can, for instance, be drawn over the solar plexus chakra to help us move forward, fully trusting our inner guidance.
The Anglo-Saxon rune poem for Ehwaz/Eoh:
“Eoh is joy to princes in the presence of warriors, a steed in the pride of its hooves, when rich men discuss it, it is ever a comfort to the restless.”
Learn more about holistic rune meanings and correspondences for Ehwaz HERE.
Ehwaz Rune of Trust Tarot Spread
Just as it takes a fair amount of trust, energy (horse power!), skill and intuition to move forward as a rider or charioteer, we can only move toward our goals in harmony if we balance our inner feminine (receptive) and masculine (active) energy. This Tarot spread can hopefully help us achieve this kind of inner harmony and trust.
- How well I trust my intuition
- How well I act on my intuition
- How my inner guidance can help me be more productive
- How energised and in charge I feel
- How productive I usually am
- What I can do to trust myself more
Ehwaz Rune of Trust Tarot Spread – Sample Reading
- How well I trust my intuition – 6 of Pentacles. Quite well actually and this is based on plenty of experience. I have seen the physical results and manifestations that become possible.
- How well I act on my intuition – Knight of Pentacles. Not always swiftly but I plod on and get there in the end. I think a sense of urgency can’t hurt… I need more deadlines!
- How my inner guidance can help me be more productive – The Chariot. With more discipline and acting more swiftly on my inner guidance, I could achieve my goals more quickly. (My Pisces Moon quietly objects) Taking more decisive action would boost my confidence levels.
- How energised and in charge I feel – The Lovers. My spiritual life is blossoming since I began the End of Year Magdalene Meditations. I’m starting to get a real sense of Union with the divine, as well as more balance between my Animus-Anima. I do feel energised by this but I also feel as if there are still some important decision I must make before I can charge ahead like that Charioteer in card #3. I love how Adam/the Divine Masculine bows to Eve/the Divine Feminine in the Luna Sol version of this card… It captures the Magdalene Path I’m on so perfectly!
- How productive I usually am – Queen of Wands. I’m really quite productive and I don’t often give myself credit for it, so this industrious and entrepreneurial Queen is a welcome sight.
- What I can do to trust myself more – 10 of Swords. Not allow the thoughts and opinions of other people to bombard me and do me in. Not surrender to negative/destructive self-talk.
Feel free to share your Ehwaz Rune of Trust Tarot reading in the comments below or in the Tarot Geekery group on FB!