The New Moon is the most auspicious time in the Wheel of the Year for new beginnings and in Taurus those beginnings are about beauty, comfort, abundance and the things we value in life.
Whatever you wish to manifest now needs to be tangible and achievable. It must also be something you truly value so that you can persevere in nurturing this new thing longer term. Ideally, it should also be something that brings you comfort and serves as a foundation for future work or growth.
For instance, if you wish to set up a healing centre with a friend or as a small community of healers, visualise the type of space you want in great detail (colours, sounds, textures, scents…) and start thinking about practical steps to making this happen. Think about what you can do here and now. Set at least one short-term goal to be fulfilled by the time of the Full Moon so that you ensure a successful start to your manifestation project which can be allowed several months to come to fruition.
The Taurus Energy Tarot Cards
The Tarot cards that carry the Taurus energy are: The Hierophant, Knight of Pentacles and 5-7 of Pentacles. You can use any of these cards as a focus for the manifestation process.
- The Hierophant for learning/teaching and laying the foundation for future spiritual development or a spiritual business
- The Knight of Pentacles for the power to persevere until you reach your goals
- 5 of Pentacles for freedom from debt or co-dependency (reverse the card or cross it with the Death card)
- 6 of Pentacles for any new business project that you wish to be successful
- 7 of Pentacles for very long-term projects and investments
The Taurus New Moon Success Tarot Spread
1. Manifestation Intent – This card is chosen face up. Any of the Taurus energy cards mentioned above would be excellent to work with but you are not limited to them… Your only limit here is your own imagination! The rest of the cards (positions 2-6) are chosen face down.
2. What must be dissolved during the Dark Moon to make room for the New
3. Support offered from the Universe
4. Short-term goal to achieve by the next Full Moon
5. Support I must give myself to succeed
6. Projected outcome
Once you have completed the reading, I suggest taking a picture of the spread and using it as a screensaver on your smartphone for at least the next couple of weeks leading up to the Full Moon in Scorpio.