This Tarot spread is inspired by today’s tarotized quote over on www.tarotize.com. Please hop on over and read the article before doing this spread.
- Where I’m at spiritually with regards to my work as a Tarot professional
- Main challenge I’m facing in terms of bringing my practice into alignment with my soul’s calling
- What I need to release in order to align and move forward with grace and without the karma
- What I need to embrace in order to align and move forward with grace and without the karma
- What I need to know about how my regard for my clients comes across
- Main challenge to being authentic while offering the best possible service
- What I need to release in order to align and move forward with grace and be of service to existing clients
- What I need to embrace in order to align and move forward with grace and attract more of the right kind of clients
- Which direction I need to steer my business in for it to be financially viable
- Main challenge to financial success
- What I need to release in order to align and move forward with grace so that I can make room for abundance
- What I need to embrace in order to align and move forward with grace so that I can live comfortably
Feel free to share your reading in the comments if you give it a whirl! I’m happy to help with individual cards but please ask specific questions; Don’t just post the cards you got and ask for input.
Thank you for sharing this spread. So I just did this and since I don’t have clients yet I put it into future tense. When I asked question 5 I got the tower. In position 6 I got the 8 of wands, in position 7 I got the World and in 8 I got the king of cups.
I read this as being able to pack a punch (the tower), needing to slow down (8 of wands), focusing on my clients goals fully (the World) and having the courage to show up for them when they need me (king of cups).
That tower threw me off though. Does my interpretation make sense?
Hi Lara, thanks for sharing. In the most positive aspect The Tower means the ability for your readings to tear down ego constructs. That can only be a good thing! Blessings, Lisa
You’re awesome! Thanks Lisa!